Jamaica Environment Trust
The mission of the Jamaica Environment Trust is to protect Jamaica’s natural resources using education, advocacy and the law to influence individual and organizational behaviour and public policy and practice.
Our law and advocacy programme works to protect Jamaica’s natural resources using the law, public participation processes, policy review and the media.
Our environmental conservation projects are aimed at preserving and protecting Jamaica’s biodiversity.
Our environmental education projects are key to effecting change and are intended to benefit and serve our society, especially the next generation.
Help JET make a difference!
The Jamaica Environment Trust (JET) was formed in 1991 by a group of citizens concerned about the state of Jamaica’s natural environment. We are a non-profit, non-governmental membership organization based in the Kingston and St. Andrew area, but our projects are implemented all over the island. We are a registered company limited by guarantee under Jamaica’s Companies Act (non profit). We are also a registered charity under Section 12 (h) of the Jamaican Income Tax Act and donations to JET in Jamaica are fully tax deductible.
- We need real commitments, not… – Jamaica Environment Trust – Facebook
- Mr. Rohan Brown is a Senior… – Jamaica Environment Trust – Facebook
- We're ready to answer your… – Jamaica Environment Trust – Facebook
- Development Alert! – Jamaica Environment Trust – Jamaica Environment Trust
- Jamaica Environment Trust – Innlegg – Facebook
- Jamaica Gleaner – The Jamaica Environment Trust (JET) says… – facebook.com
- #Repost @canari_caribbean with… – Jamaica Environment Trust – Facebook
- http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/… – Jamaica Environment Trust – Facebook