Jamaica Environment Trust
The mission of the Jamaica Environment Trust is to protect Jamaica’s natural resources using education, advocacy and the law to influence individual and organizational behaviour and public policy and practice.
Help JET make a difference!
- Editorial | Urgent dialogue on bauxite | Commentary – Jamaica Gleaner
- Theresa Rodriguez-Moodie | Environment – a year of hope, but a … – Jamaica Gleaner
- Burning waste dangerous to health, environment – Jamaica Observer
- IACHR serves 20-day ultimatum on Gov't over bauxite mining dangers – Jamaica Gleaner
- JET welcomes IACHR decision in favour of residents of St Ann mining communities – Jamaica Gleaner
- Theresa Rodriguez-Moodie | Urgent action needed to address … – Jamaica Gleaner
- Letter of the Day | Gov't response to Rio Cobre pollution not good enough – Jamaica Gleaner
- Theresa Rodriguez-Moodie | The abuse of Rio Cobre – Jamaica Gleaner